We are currently looking for experienced endoscopy nurses to work at Keilor Private.
Keilor Private is a well-established organisation operating from a modern new facility with two operating rooms, and stage 1 & 2 recovery. We are looking for additional clinical staff who are focused on providing patient centred health care.
We currently have an opportunity for a Registered Nurse with Endoscopy experience to join our casual team at Keilor Private.
Our busy endoscopy unit deals with specialities including Gastroscopy, Colonoscopy, Endoscopy capsule, and has warm friendly team environment.
- Delivering a high standard of nursing care to patients within the Day Surgery/Endoscopy Unit consistent with Keilor Private mission and philosophy of the facility.
- Working with minimal supervision during endoscopic procedures and recovery.
- Being sensitive to staff and patient by communicating in a professional, courteous, dignified manner that maintains privacy and ensuring a friendly environment at all times.
- Participating in and supporting education activities and contributing to the development of self and other team members.
The successful applicant must be available to work morning shifts, with shift start times between 7:00am to 9:00am, and afternoon shifts from 12:45pm to close of business 6:00 or 7:00pm. Our nurses share provision of leave cover to ensure our roster is supported.
Qualifications, skills & experience
- At least 12 months experience in endoscopy procedures, admissions and recovery.
- Current registration as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA
- Current National Police Certificate, and eligible to work in Australia.
- You will be highly professional, well presented and have excellent patient liaison skills
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Willingness to be a positive team member with an attitude to support others and problem solve efficiently.
- Comfortable handling confidential and sensitive patient information.
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment
- Demonstrated ability for critical thinking & initiative
- A passion to make a difference in health care
- Current drivers license
- Onsite training and continuing professional development
- We offer a healthy work place culture
- State of the art day hospital environment
- Uniforms supplied
- Free parking
- No weekend or public holiday work