Senior Appointment – The position of Clinical Services Manager is accountable to the Directors through the CEO for the efficient day to day management of the hospital to ensure it maintains a high standard of quality deliverables.
- Manage the daily operations of Keilor Private.
- In conjunction with the CEO, liaise with stakeholders to enhance and maintain Keilor Privates clinical governance structures.
- Ensure NSQHSS Accreditation is maintained and of a high standard.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Current registration as a Registered Nurse with APHRA
- Have at least 12 months practical experience in nursing management.
- At least five years clinical experience as a registered nurse
- Recent acute care nursing experience and skills
- Be able to identify and deliver optimum use of human resources,material and financial resources
- Together with the CEO be accountable for the standard of professional nursing practice
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to solve problems through proficient negotiation. Confident in dealing with staff and the management of change.
- Working knowledge of applicable Legislation, Regulations, Australian Standards, Acorn Standards and AS/NSZ 4187:2014 and GENCA Guidelines
- Monday – Friday, no weekends or public holidays
- Strong support from the CEO
- Position supported by ANUM equivalents
- Attractive salary and benefits
If you feel that the time is right for you to make a change and join a leading community based private day care hospital we would like to speak with you.
This is a very important position within the organisation and your contribution will be recognised and well rewarded.